Tuesday 5 July 2016

Hello!

Hello, everybody!

Its me, my friends call me Lozza [my blog name, my nickname] I wanted to write a blog because I love that feeling of pen to paper [or you know typing ☺] and finishing something that people can read and enjoy. I can't change the world but I can write this blog and maybe make a few people smile.

I love photography so I will be including photos in most of my posts because as you know a picture is worth a thousand words [is that the right saying, I can't remember] I think photos can capture a moment so well that every time you see that photo again time freezes and you're suddenly back in that moment. I think photos are the closest thing to time travel.

I'll stop myself from writing anymore now because you probably don't want to read an essay of me rambling on about me, this blog is about the community I want to create where we can all be ourselves and *sighs, because she realises she's rambling again* forget about what other people think of us.

Anyway would love to hear a comment, let me know what you want me to write about,

Love Lozza xx


1 comment:

  1. Hi! Hope you enjoyed reading my first blog post. Would love to hear your thoughts! Anything you want me to write about? Love Lozza xx

    ReplyDelete