Saturday 15 October 2016

Perfume Reviews October 2016

I have two perfumes to review today they are in very different price ranges and are very different to each other but both amazing.

1. Primark- Dreamcatcher
This wasn't on their website so unfortunately I can't put a link for it on here but I will explain as much as I can. It has beautiful packaging which caught my eye. I'm not the best [shall we say?😂] at describing smells so I'll copy the description from the box which says, "A decadent and seductive floral-oriental, gourmand fragrance with blackcurrant and orange blossom combined with addictive notes of crushed hazelnut, cocoa and captivating patchouli." Which I agree with of has a fruity and floral smell however I can't honestly say I can smell hazelnut but still a very nice, warming scent.


2. Alexander McQueen - McQueen http://m.boots.com/h5/cat_hub?path=%2Fen%2FAlexander-McQueen%2FEau-de-Parfum%2F&unCountry=uk I have a sample size of this so I'm contemplating whether to buy a full bottle which would make me very happy but my purse not so much. The description is very long so I'll just put a picture of it here:

Again I completely agree with this it is a much darker scent to the other one but I completely adore it. 

Hope you enjoyed reading,
Love Lozza xx

No comments:

Post a Comment